Yes you read right, National Nude Day did occur last week.
Yes, you read it right – National Nude Day officially occurred last week.
Although the high temperatures are making it rather appealing to go au naturel, we don’t think our colleagues would thank us for it. So rather let’s appease ourselves by enjoying an episode of Corrie in the nip and while in public go the fashion route in honour of the day in question. Below we’ve hand-selected our favourite ‘nude’ pieces from online sales for your consideration. Call us conservative, but we reckon it’s much better way to acknowledge our inner nudist.
- ‘Bardot’ Crop Top – Now £3.00 – topshop
- Nude Loose Fit Blazer – Now 59.99EUR – zara
- Leather Suede Mix Bowler Bag – Now 54.93EUR – asos
- Scalloped Hem Shorts – Now 23.94EUR – asos
- Quilted Ankles Boots – Now 18.00EUR – riverisland
Words : Aoife Byrne